The Bellingham Homebrewers Guild is sponsoring the second annual Best of the Bay Homebrew Competition. This is a Washington Homebrewer of the Year qualifying event. Homebrewers can submit official entries for formal BJCP judging and all beer styles will be accepted (no mead entries). After the entry cut-off date of July 23rd, all styles will be grouped according to the number of entries received. All entries must be received by Monday, July 23rd at 5:00 PM and formal BJCP judging will take place on Saturday, July 28th.
- Brew beer!
- Register your entries at: http://www.bellinghambrewers.com/competition/
- First entry costs $5 and $4 for each additional entry. Entry fees must be paid online.
- Each entry must be submitted in 3-12 ounce unlabeled bottles (NO swing top or 22 oz. bottles will be accepted). Bottle registration information must be attached with a rubber band to each bottle.
- Entries must be received starting Monday, July 16th and no later than July 23rd, 2012 at 5:00 PM at the following drop-off locations: Boundary Bay Brewery (Bellingham), North Corner Brewing Supply (Bellingham), Homebrew Heaven (Everett), Larry’s Brewing Supply (Kent) or Northwest Brewers Supply (Anacortes).
- For more competition information or information on volunteering, please contact:
Cheers and Good Luck!