- Barrel Project Update
- Top up wurt has been added to eliminate headspace (twice).
- Tasting prior to meeting.
- Beerstock 5060
- Date: July 24
- Location: Orting, WA
- Time: 2pm (1pm for setup)
- BHG Presence
- Serve beer brewed by BHG
- Contact Ian Harper or Jesse Nickerson for more info.
- Best of the Bay Homebrew Competition
- Date: Aug. 21
- Location: Boundary Bay Brewery
- Time: 12 pm – 4 pm
- Club Bank Account
- Use for:
- Best of the Bay Homebrew Competition.
- Club Dues
- Club Events
- Club Bar Crawls
- Take Suggestions
- Currently a personal bank account, will need to be closed and reopened when the club gets an EIN.
- Club Dues
- How much should dues be?
- Vote on BHG website.
- Preliminary results from the poll show $30 as club dues.
- Poll will close on 6/30
- Bulk Grain Buys
- Frank-n-Stein is willing to add grain for BHG members to their shipments.
- North Corner is also willing to work out a bulk grain buying deal, support your LHBS!
- The National Homebrewers Conference will be coming to Bellevue next year.
- June 21st – 23rd.
- Lots of beer will be needed for WA to host the NHC. The BHG should help with this.
- Start thinking about brewing for the NHC, especially beers that need to be aged.