|Robert Tierney||Strawberry Mead
|Josh Parrish||Whiskey Oak Barleywine|
|Justin Norris||10cc Colonel Coffer’s Barleywine
Strawberry Dandelion Wine
Belgian Honey IPA
Pyment (grape mead)
|Juston Smith||Trade Route – Hoppy Bitch IPA|
|Todd Queensberry||Russian Imperial Stout
|Kelly Beerman||Belgian Dubble|
|Eric Fisher||Rogue Beer|
|David Foster||Red Ale|
- Membership Classes – Active members and dues paying voting members
- Bylaws Revised – Posted on Google Groups
- Officers Needed – Total of four officers required
- Bank Account – Need a SS number or an EIN to create a bank account along with meeting minutes.
- Big Brew Project – 40 gal fermenter will be coming up from Portland at the end of June
- Barrel Brew Project – Barrel has arrived. Jody needs to collect money from those who are participating. Kelly will store the beer during fermentation. Beer should be ready to rack into the barrel at the end of May (not Memorial Day weekend).
- Bulk Grain Buy – About $42 for 50 pound bag of Marris Otter malt from the warehouse in Delta, BC.
- Hoodies and tee-shirts – Available now, $10 for tees and $20 for hoodies
- Thanks go to the Chuckanut Brewery for hosting the meeting and a giant prost to Carl for running the official business and writing the bylaws.